Leveraging insight and technical expertise, Wagner Hicks represents clients in the often complex legal disputes that arise out of corporate transactions. Our team combines extensive trial experience and diverse knowledge across multiple practice areas to give our clients the sophisticated, strategic counsel needed to handle these matters successfully.
OUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Shareholder disputes and derivative actions
- Purchase price disputes and post-closing litigation
- Corporate control and minor shareholder disputes
- ERISA class actions
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- SEC investigations
- Class certification and securities fraud
- Proxy contests and corporate control litigation
- Merger and acquisition litigation
- Internal investigations
- Dispute resolution
Strategic representation to resolve complex legal disputes.
Contact us to schedule a consultation.