Wagner Hicks provides sophisticated and practical legal counsel to meet the varied lending and financial service needs of our clients. Our practice represents a wide range of large and small financial institutions and corporate clients, with a focus on finding practical solutions for problems faced by regulated institutions. We work with clients to understand and respond to the latest legislative and regulatory aspects of newly promulgated statutes and regulations, and provide advice clients can trust to help them mitigate risk and successfully protect their interests. In doing so, we have assisted banks and financial institutions with a wide variety of matters, including:
- Regulatory applications and filings
- Bank activities and investment issues
- Anti-money laundering issues
- Financial technology (“Fintech”) issues
- Consumer finance regulation
- Financial privacy
- Financial service provider relationships
- Bank policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Insider and affiliate transaction issues
- Internal corporate investigations, including investigations of fraud and other illegal activities
- Examinations and regulatory investigation matters
- Government enforcement actions
Practical solutions for problems faced by regulated institutions.
Contact us to schedule a consultation.