Wagner Hicks works with clients to adapt to evolving regulatory frameworks and the growing pressure from regulatory bodies. We help clients understand their regulatory responsibilities, manage risk, and lessen the impact of complex regulatory requirements on their transactions and operations. Our extensive knowledge of the regulatory environment positions us to help our clients deal effectively and creatively with compliance issues. We have experience assisting clients with regulatory issues related to a broad array of regulatory schemes, including:
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) regulations
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Fair Housing Act (FHA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations
- U.S. Department of Treasury Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) regulations
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) regulations
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
- Truth in Lending Act (TILA)
Lessen the impact of regulatory requirements.
Contact us to schedule a consultation.