Representing companies ranging from start-ups to members of the Fortune 500, Wagner Hicks has the knowledge and expertise to handle all types of general corporate and commercial disputes regarding highly detailed business transactions – from contract disputes to securities litigation. Recognizing that litigation is part of a larger business strategy, our team evaluates all options including motions to dismiss, settlement, or summary judgment to determine the most advantageous course of action for our clients. Our experienced team provides the strategic representation you need to successfully resolve almost any matter.
OUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Contract and joint venture disputes
- Commercial purchases and sales
- Commercial leases
- Business torts
- Complex inter-creditor litigation
- Dealer and distributor disputes
- Fraud and unfair competition claims
- Financial institution disputes
- Insolvency and restructuring-related disputes
- Trade secret disputes
Strategic insight to handle your most complex matters.
Contact us to schedule a consultation.