At Wagner Hicks, we understand the importance of conducting discreet, focused internal investigations to enable leadership to identify issues and take appropriate action. Our attorneys confidently conduct investigations arising for allegations of accounting fraud, contracting fraud, executive improprieties, healthcare fraud, insider trading, and violation of federal regulations and laws. We focus on minimizing the disruption to business while collecting relevant facts and providing analysis to help our clients mitigate risks and respond with clarity to allegations.
OUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Audit committee inquiries into illegal or improper conduct
- Export issues
- Government contract billing
- Section 10A
- Shareholder and other derivative demands
- Special Litigation Committees
- Whistleblower and investigations under Sarbanes-Oxley
Providing diligent and discreet investigation without disruption.
Contact us to schedule a consultation.