At Wagner Hicks, we understand the benefits of carefully managing employer-employee relationships, and we’re here to advise and support you in this effort every day.
There are three pillars that support your efforts to maintain a productive workforce and protect your business:
- Regulatory compliance. We know what federal and state regulations require and will guide you through the maze of ever-changing laws and regulations.
- Agreements and contracts. When carefully structured, employment contracts, confidentiality agreements, restrictive covenants, and severance agreements protect your business. Our litigation experience helps inform how agreements should be crafted to prevent conflicts and litigation down the road.
- Conflict resolution. We regularly advocate for our clients in state and federal courts, and in arbitrations, mediations, and administrative hearings. We work with you to develop legal strategies based on your objectives.
WHAT WE’RE KNOWN FOR
- Advice and counsel related to:
- Restrictive covenants
- Unfair competition
- Contractual issues
- Wage and hour issues
- Federal anti-discrimination laws
- Represented a technology company in a lawsuit involving alleged unfair and deceptive trade practices and breaches of restrictive covenants.
- Represented an organization that provides healthcare services in a lawsuit involving alleged violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Equal Pay Act of 1963, and the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993.
- Represented a medical sales representative in a lawsuit involving alleged violations of the North Carolina Wage and Hour Act.
Contact us to schedule a consultation.